Print, Photocopy, Scan in Cavan, Cootehill and Bailieborough
Printing, photocopying and scanning in Cavan, Bailieborough and Cootehill using Print, Copy, Go!
With our self-service Print, Copy, Go station you can print from your phone via email or from a USB device. You can 'scan and print' or 'scan and email' a document. You can photocopy too.
You can also use a public PC in the library for colour and black-white printing.
Click and Collect - for your convenience you can send your printing in advance of your visit
How to Click and Collect your printing at Johnston Central Library, Bailieborough Library and Cootehill Library.
1. Email Your Document. Email your document to the appropriate address listed below
- Cootehill Library: For Black and White printing email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Colour printing email email@example.com
- Johnston Central Library: For Black and White printing email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Colour printing email email@example.com
- Bailieborough Library: For Black and White printing email firstname.lastname@example.org . For Colour printing email email@example.com
Make sure you add some text to the subject line. Otherwise your email provider may block sending because of anti-spam rules. Wait for an email to return to your email inbox. This can take up to 5 minutes. This return email will contain your PRIVACY RELEASE CODE. Note: You will receive separate codes for your email message and for each attached document.
2. Collect Your Printing.
- Call into your relevant library (Cavan, Bailieborough or Cootehill) and go to the Print and Go Station.
- Enter your PRIVACY RELEASE CODE on the screen keypad to release your documents,
- Make payment when you are prompted and collect your printing.
- Time Limit You have up to 3 days (72 hours) to retrieve your document, and you can reprint up to 10 times, within 1 hour.
- Price per page Colour: 60c Black-White: 20c Scan: 20c
You can also submit your document for printing and receive your Privacy Release Code via the PrinterOn app. Find Cavan, Bailieborough or Cootehill Library in the app by keyword or location. Upload your document to the App. Once processed your Privacy Release Code will be listed in the Print History.
Print in part-time library branches
Ballyjamesduff Library - Black and white printing from library PC
Ballyconnell Library -
Belturbet Library -
Arva Library - Black and white printing from library PC
Kingscourt Library - Printing not available
Online Postal Printing.
Get your printed documents delivered to you next business day, to any address in Ireland with Print, Copy, Go.