Creative Writing Course
31 Jan 23 - 21 Feb 23
Location: Cootehill Library
Have you ever thought about writing but don't know where to start?
This Creative Writing Course is provided by Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board - CMETB and facilitated by Carolann Farrelly.
This light and fun course offers the opportunity to
- Develop the ability to be creative and expressive through the written word.
- Develop your own unique writing voice.
- Look at how to engage readers both emotionally and intellectually.
- Enhance imaginative power , problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Improve expression of thoughts , ideas and communication skills
- Reduce stress levels through creative writing exercises
When: 6.30pm-8.00pm Every Tuesday from 31 Jan - 21 Feb 2023
Booking Essential: To register ring Cootehill Library on 049 5559873.